Hi everyone! It is Friday! WOOHOO! I actually have plans with a friend tonight- look at me being social. DJ is studying for finals, but we have a couple days in March planned to explore Austin together a bit more. I am doing a little mini Friday Favorites post with five instead of ten faves. After publishing this I have about seventy pages of textbook to read (Smalls 2.0), but at least I have something to look forward to, right?! Let’s get tooo ittt!!!!
- WEIGHTED BLANKETS! I am officially on the weighted blanket train. These are, wow, do I even have the words?! I received the one below for my birthday and am obsessed. They are a little bit on the pricy side- but worth it. I feel like I’m sinking into my bed at night and get the most sound sleep. It has definitely cut down on the amount of time it takes for me to fall asleep too. I was skeptical about them, but they live up to the hype in my insomniac opinion!
- The Silent Patient. Psychological thrillers are probably my favorite genre to read for straight entertainment value. This book did not disappoint. It’s a fast read and the ending has one of the best twists I’ve read in a while. The writing is intriguing and surprisingly profound at times too.
- SeaSnax Roasted Seaweed! Okay, this is definitely not for everyone, but I lovee roasted seaweed as a snack. I often get a little craving for it in the afternoon. One of my friends sent me a massive pack for my birthday because she remembered this was one of my favorite snacks in college (so thoughtful!). This specific brand has a variety of flavors; I have the BBQ flavor and .oh. mannnn….. they are tasty!! (You can get them online from their website, Thrive Market or Amazon).
- Fanola No Yellow Shampoo. I cannot remember if I already included this in another Faves, I feel like I may have, but here it is again… the most affordable and effective purple shampoo I have ever tried. I only use it about once every couple weeks, but it keeps those blonde tones nice and cool. Highly recommend.
- Oven-baked Cheese Bites with Black Summer Truffle. Need I say more?! I mean….cheese…truffle….cheese…truffle………. OVEN-BAKED cheese truffle. Imported from Italy. Trader Joe’s. Cheese truffle! Little morsels from heaven, I’ll tell ya what.
Alrighty that’s all for now. Time to get crackin’ on the cardiovascular system. Hope you all are well! … I’m strangely nervous to publish this for some reason! It’s been a hot second since I’ve made a post, so I have those beginner nerves coming back, eek!
**Disclosure: There are affiliated Amazon links in this post! All ideas and opinions are my own**