Oooohhhh hello there. Thank you for taking a few seconds out of your crazy schedule to stop in and visit lil’ ole me. And I wish you a very happy friday to youuuu! I am sitting in the airport right now waiting for our flight. I am hoping to finish this up by the time we board so I can have it published for the morning. So without further adieu, let’s get to the faves!
- No Cow Chocolate Fudge Brownie. So I was mad at No Cow bar for a bit after they changed their initial formula. WELL, I think they changed it again because I tried a few other flavors beyond my trusty lemon meringue, and I am now team No Cow Bar hard core again. I love the lemon, blueberry, raspberry chocolate, and this double chocolate fudge brownie bar is literal dessert.
2. Sabra’s Caramelized Onion Hummus. I tried to make homemade hummus this week, and it was no bueno. I tweaked it enough to make it edible, but had a hummus hankerin’ that it was not satisfying. So I froze it like I do basically everything. I went to the store and found this baby, and as the container shows, it only lasted a few days. This is my new favorite flavor for sure.
3. Bible Reading Plan. I discovered an App that puts together a reading plan for you by themes (you can choose other ways for how you would like to read). I have never read through thematically before, and the way it highlights how the New and Old Testament are interwoven is blowing my mind. I am just loving reading the Bible in this way.
4. My girl Rach got sent me this ornament for Christmas! I am so touched! She wrote in the card that she didn’t get it because I’m flaky but because it was punny. Does she know me or what?! LOVE it, love her.
5. This week I have loved writing the Disney recaps. Being able to reflect on each day has helped tremendously with even remembering those little moments that can flee from the memory quickly. You can find all the parts of the Disney travels below.
6. Dis’ Sourdough bread from TJ’s. It’s so tasty!
7. I received this Alex and Ani Cleveland Indians bracelet from one of my best (and longest) friends, Melissa, as an early birthday gift. How stinkin’ cute is this?!?! It is so treasured and I will wear it proudly!
8. My TV obsession this week goes to The Great British Baking Show. Have you watched?!?! I watched the last two seasons (you can watch each season exclusively), and I am living for this show.
9. This meme. Mine is bottom right, no doubt.
10. Hunida sent me the sweetest little goodie bag & card for the holidays. I mean, my heart is absolutely melted! How. dang. thoughtful!! I just love this girl. If you don’t follow her blog ya need to right nowww. Isn’t blogging just the best for forming friendships like this? I am thankful for this one!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend & A VERY Merry Christmas, friends. And I know the holidays can be tough and heighten the rough times too- so I’m praying for those that may be feeling a little more dejected during this season, that may have lost loved ones, or are just going through anything at all. Sending you all my love & hugs!