Hey hey–Happy Fridayyyy! Even though I’m in school full time, & weekends are basically filled with school work anyways, there is something about the energy of a Friday I still love 🙂 Also I usually try to get most of the heavy lifting done by now so I can at least move at a somewhat slower pace once Saturday rolls around. Anyways, I have a long list of Friday Favorite items saved & catalogued from Christmas till now. I can’t wait to release them over the coming weeks 🙂 I got up early this AM to try to get a post in since I’m so behind- what is new?!
- This mug! How stinking cute is this? I feel so fab sipping my coffee in the morning with it! I couldn’t find this exact one, but I linked up one similar on Amazon (not quite as cute).. there are a plethora of fun options on there though.
2. Candy Sushi!!! Yes you heard right- Candy Sushi! I first saw this at Candytopia & then Taushah posted about it. After that I just needed to try it! Okay, I expected it to be more of a novelty thing, maybe not the best tasting candy ever- but it was all soo yummy. The little red sour gummies were my favorite followed by the gummy fish. This was too fun!
3. When I came home from SD, I had this super thoughtful card & gift awaiting me from Kate. She has just the sweetest heart!!! This lush green coconut bath bomb scent is out of this world- holy moly. Everything in Lush smells great, but this might be my favorite scent yet. AND she paired it with a toasted coconut peanut butter cup. It did not last long, lol. It was such high quality chocolate- so. stinking. good.
4. My mom got DJ and I hooked on these Icon Meals when we were in Texas! These are a great snack when you just need a handful of something sweet and also a protein boost. Highly recommend! The dark chocolate sea salt is my personal fave.
5. Norwex Envirosponge. Y’all. My mom got them for us for Christmas, and they are game changers!! They do not stink at all or have that musty scent that traditional sponges have after a few uses. Seriously do not know how I went so long without them. We have saved many paper towels by using these too. Bye bye green & yellow sponges!
6. This Lavender & Lemon Soy Candle. This was another gift that is one that is great to get, but also wonderful to give. If you read on the label, the proceeds go to helping survivors of human trafficking. Such a worthy cause, and the candle smells just lovely. I couldn’t find the exact one- but I found a vanilla scented one.
7. This video. I felt personally attacked but also laughed so hard. Trust me, worth the watch!
8. This planner below. I’m a bit late to the game posting about my planner, but it was a winner getting me through January. I’m just lovin’ it even though it’s super basic 😉 I got it for $5 at TJ Maxx!
9. The Moth Podcast. This podcast is different than ones I usually listen to, but it’s a nice change of pace. I feel like I have been kinda high-strung lately, so listening to high energy podcasts that I usually do seem to just make me more anxious. This podcast almost calms me down. The stories that people tell are fascinating, mind blowing, make you think, and bring you back down to earth. They are humbling and perspective changing.
10. Ozark. DJ and I are deep into Ozark. I think you suggested it, Kaci, so thank you for that!! We finished Season 1 last night & oh boy, is it a good show. It is extremely well done. In an interview, one of the producers said their goal was to never have a bad or “throw away” scene. I’d say they accomplished that goal with flying colors. Every single moment of the show will keep you on the edge of your seat! I look forward to watching an episode every evening with DJ before bed while eating my nightly ice cream cone, lol.
Question for you:
- What are some of your favorites this week/month?
**This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are my own!**