TGIF! I hope you all had a great week 🙂 I wanted to share a few favorites I’ve been loving lately to kick off the weekend.
1. Inglesina Fast Table Chair. This is the BEST chair for going out to a restaurant with Quinn or to other people’s homes for dinner. It’s super portable/easy to hook up to a table without causing damage and way comfier than high chairs. We take it everywhere with us!
2. Burt’s Bees Lip balm . This stuff saves my lips in the winter here. I couldn’t find the exact pack I have, but any of their lip balms are great.
3. Seraphine’s 3-in-1 Parka. I am obsessed with this jacket. It was a birthday gift and is made for pregnancy, baby wearing or just wearing as a regular jacket. Quinn loves it too and falls immediately asleep on walks in it.
4. The Love of my Life by Rosie Walsh. I’m only 25% of the way through this book club book, but so far it’s a great thriller. I’ll keep you posted if I change my mind when I finish it. But last night I found myself reading it at 130 AM and had to force myself to go back to sleep. I’m eager to get back to reading it during Quinn’s next nap!
5. MaraNatha Natural Peanut Butter Spread. I particularly love the no-stir kind. It’s so creamy and delicious.
Am I bit dramatic when it comes to PB? The answer is always yes!
6. Libman Freedom Spray Mop. This was another gift that I’m over the moon about! I don’t know how I functioned before we owned this?! This mop sprays and then mops the area just freshly sprayed. I only use vinegar and water to clean everything, so that’s what I fill this up with. It makes cleaning the floors a breeze, and I just wash the reusable cloths in the wash. So much healthier/more cost effective than the Swiffer mop and pads we used to use.
7. The Mole. If you haven’t watched this on Netflix, stop reading this post and go watch this right now! I don’t think I’ve binged a show so fast in ages. The link above gives a good synopsis of what it’s all about!
8. Nut Pods Creamers. These are dairy/soy free, and I love their recent toasted marshmallow and cinnamon swirl flavors.
9. Serenity Kids Organic Pouches. These have been helpful and convenient whenever we’re traveling or on the go. We try to give Quinn food baby led weaning style food at home, but at a restaurant or after a long work day when I don’t have food made, she loves these packs. I feel good about the fact that they’re organic with wholesome ingredients too.
10. This quote by Virginia Wolfe – “I can only note that the past is beautiful because one never realises an emotion at the time. It expands later, and thus we don’t have complete emotions about the present, only about the past.”
What are you loving this week?