Happy Friday! I wanted to share a super speedy Friday Favorites post before diving into this weekend. Let’s see if I can get this done before Quinn wakes up 😅.
1. The Last Mrs. Parrish. This was my latest book club book, and it’s a real page turner! I will give an abuse warning for it though- some parts were very hard to read. But overall, it’s a great thriller with good twists.
Speaking of twists…..
2. Quinn Sea Salt Pretzels. The name is just a bonus, but DJ and I both agree these are some of the BEST store bought pretzels we’ve ever tried. They’ve quickly become a staple in our home.
3. Henry Rose Fragrances. Since trying to reduce endocrine disrupting chemicals from my environment/products, I’ve given up perfume/fragrances. I miss them!!! I recently discovered Henry Rose has EWG certified fragrance lines, and oh my gooodness, they are amazing!!!! I LOVE! I ordered their Discover sample set.
5. Olly Prenatal Vitamins. I have tried so many different prenatal vitamins throughout pregnancy/breastfeeding, and I am currently really enjoying taking these Olly ones! They’re tasty & gentle on the stomach.
5. And saving the best for last!!! I am OBSESSED with these Born and Raised bows gifted by my sweet friend Kori. They are the softest bows, leave no indentation and are SO stinking cute & dainty. Love love love!
What are you all loving this week?! TV shows, podcasts, snacks, anything at all?!
P.S. I successfully finished this post and Quinn is still sleeping!! Woohooo!! It’s the little victories ☺️.
*Some pictures are from the direct links associated with the featured product*.